Two Ruby Developers to join our team of experienced rubyists
If there is a company in Finland that loves Ruby on Rails - it is us. We are the organizers of Ruby Brigade and have held the largest Ruby conference in Finland, Frozen Rails. In addition, we held the first Rails Girls workshop in the world. Even our name – Kisko – refers to Rails.
As one of the team mates, partner, CTO (if we’d care for titles) and true believer in Stoic values and rap music, Vesa, put it:
“We are looking for versatile software developers hungry to learn and improve themselves, the team, our tools and how we work. A person, who would enjoy working in small teams in close contact with our clients. Someone, who knows modern software development practices. We use GitHub, Travis CI, CodeClimate and other services to accomplish continuous delivery and great products.
Experience in implementing backend services with well-designed REST endpoints (or GraphQL) will be needed. As we are heavy users of Heroku and other PaaS products, there is no need to be an operations guru, but end-user experience is the number one thing so there is a need to understand how to run production applications.”
Some of the things we can offer:
- Great, laid-back team-mates, no dick-heads
- English speaking environment
- Easily accessible location in Sörnäinen, Helsinki
- Lots of freedom and responsibility
- Possibility for varying kinds of responsibilities and projects
- We are still small, but growing team
- Great environment for personal growth
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- We have a deal with a CrossFit gym and everyone gets a gym membership
- Massage every other week
- Additional health insurance
- Best tools of your choosing that money can buy
- We start the week together with bacon and eggs and finish it with wine ad GTs
We have been developing tools for the web for over 10 years and are currently a group of 16. We are a bunch of coders, designers and business developers, who work seamlessly as a unit with one goal in mind - to make people happy. Making people happy has been our mantra since the conception of the company. This means Kisko Labs needs to be a great place to work. Moreover, we want to make our clients and their clients happy with digital solutions. We don’t believe in hierarchies or strong bureaucracy. Instead, we believe in autonomy and making things work and testing the viability of ideas fast.
Like to hear more? Give a ring to Kisko’s Happiness Officer Anna +358505434088 or send your application, in Finnish or English, to email@example.com